Friday, August 01, 2008

Back in the swing of things

Well - it's been a couple of days and we are still recovering. Can't seem to sleep through the night yet - which makes going to work that much more difficult!

We trend to pass out around 8:00 - 9:00 PM these last couple of nights - kind of boring I know - but we are so tired it's not funny! I guess this is jet lag!!

I signed up for a Facebook account finally! I can easily see why they say 2 seconds on Facebook is really 2 hours! It is easy to get caught up in the tweaking of your profile and homepage! There really is a lot of cool stuff you can do and it is a fun way to reconnect with people from your past! I have already reconnected with three or four high school pals! So we'll see how it all works out - not that I have any more time to manage some more items that require maintenance - but I figure I'll give it a shot!

Just a short post today - I want to try and establish the habit of posting on a regular basis - so something is better than nothing!

No comments: