Thursday, June 07, 2007

Had to post about this...

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday due to an unspecified medical condition after serving only three days of a 23-day sentence.
She was sent home with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet and must remain there for 40 days, according to sheriffs spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Did anyone really think she would serve anytime at all? Actually I am surprised she actually set foot in jail - it does provide some hope that the system may actually work - until I saw this. This is why I need to get rich - so that I can buy my way out of anything by hiring high priced lawyers who will find any legal loophole they can! "Unspecified medical condition..." Who are they kidding! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god this is very bad and sad to see how american law system has a flaw upon upper class, you know then you see some black dude do same thing and goes to jail for life , where is the justice!!!! I shouldn't of read that ! Not today lol

btw u have been stumbled, nice blog, keep up the good work ! visit me tomorrow for results and other days :) too