Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to Blogging!

Well - it has been nearly 7 months since the last posting and I am sure I have lost all of the one or two readers I had. For that I do apologize! How anyone finds the time to actually post on a daily basis is beyond me! I barely have enough time in the day to hit the bathroom for a reasonable amount of reading time! :-)

That being said - I am going to try and get back into the habit of posting just about anything from time to time in order to not only create a good habit - but to sharpen my writing skills - which sadly, have fallen by the wayside.

So - what has been going on for the past six months? Puppies - as you can see in the last post - are gone and with their current raisers. Siesta has been through one heat already and now we are waiting for the nest heat to come. Once that happens - we will bring her up North to Leader Dog and hopefully have puppies in the Spring!

We are planning our next European adventure - this time to Bulgaria and Austria! The highlight of the trip will be the Sound Of Music tour (yes - I am straight):

http://www.viator.com/tours/Salzburg/The-Original-Sound-of-Music-Tour-in-Salzburg/d451-3595001A

I just love corny things and this seems incredibly fun! :-)

No comments: